NCPO DOCTORS - WHO WE ARE
NCPO (North Country Physicians Organization) is a physician organization composed of 160 physicians in St. Lawrence County, New York and the upper half of Franklin County, New York. NCPO also includes the physicians and hospital associated with Fletcher Allen Healthcare in Burlington, Vermont.
WE'RE LOCAL. NCPO has served the medical needs of North Country residents since 1995.
WE'RE COMPREHENSIVE. Our group includes virtually every type of specialty you'll ever need. From internists and pediatricians to specialties such as cardiology and orthopedics, we offer it all.
WE'RE CONVENIENT. Our members are located in or around the villages of Canton, Gouverneur, Malone, Massena, Potsdam, and Ogdensburg, NY. NCPO works closely with employers and insurance companies to ensure there is adequate physician coverage for North Country residents.
WE'RE CONNECTED. At the present time NCPO DOCTORS have agreements* to work with:
HealthScope Benefits, Inc.
North American Preferred
Resolve Health Plan Administrators
St. Lawrence County
St. Lawrence/Lewis Counties School District Employees Medical Plan
*Individual physicians may have agreements with other insurance companies.
These agreements cover over 21,000 St. Lawrence County and Franklin County residents.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU. The information you will find on this website includes:
- A list of physicians by name or by specialty (you may choose the list that you need).
- Information about the physician including the physician's specialty(s), location, office hours, telephone number, a list of NCPO agreements that the physician participates in, and whether the physician is accepting new patients.
- Individual physician web pages or links to individual physician web sites (not all physicians will have an additional web page or web site).
- A list of NCPO agreements and companies covered by NCPO agreements (see if your company is covered by an NCPO agreement).
- A community bulletin board.
NCPO DOCTORS are pleased to represent your local medical team. If you have more questions, contact your local NCPO DOCTOR.
For information, contact:
Joel S. Duhl, Executive Director
Phone: (866) 444-NCPO
Fax: (386) 676-9344
Last Updated 03/01/2011